Leading Australian technology partner, empowering enterprise-wide innovation through end-to-end solutions where compliance and robustness are non-negotiables.
TAS is a proudly Australian, leading provider of digital advisory, consulting and managed services. Our experts possess deep industry and tech know-how and have a deep understanding of industry codes and standards. Our combined capabilities, provide clients with a more connected landscape, with compliance and security at the core.
TAS encourages a hybrid work environment to support employee flexibility and productivity.
TAS is Customer Driven and performs with a collaborative can do Attitude through Respect and Teamwork.
TAS is seeking an engaging Sales Manager who leads the sales strategy and execution ensuring sufficient pipeline to achieve annual sales targets.
The focus of the role is to lead a driven and successful sales team with integrity and collaboration to ensure annual sales targets are achieved.
Additional key responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy;
- Develop, lead and mentor a high performing sales team;
- Identify and develop commercial relationships with new clients;
- Be an influential brand ambassador of the company.
Key Qualifications and Experience Required
- University degree qualified, ideally business or technology is an advantage;
- Experience and relationships across various industries and partner/vendor channels (particularly in state government, FSI and Microsoft);
- Proven track record of relevant achievement in sales through end-to-end business development skills;
- Demonstrable ability to develop and lead high performing sales teams;
- Demonstrable ability to navigate through a major client organisation at senior executive and CXO level;s
- Knowledge of formal sales methodologies such as Targeted Account Selling and/or Solution Selling;
- Understanding of the technology landscape, emerging technologies and future trends;
- Excellent persuasive and influencing communication skills across all levels;
- Superior commercial acumen;
- Permanent unrestricted working rights in Australia
If you’re ready to accelerate your career with us and you match the position requirements, apply online now by submitting your resume. You must also complete this 5-minute online behavioural assessment to be considered for the role.
Complete the assessment via this link here:Predictive Index